If you are not satisfied with the Magistrates’ Court’s decision then you have the right to appeal your conviction or sentence to the Crown Court. Our expert advocates will advise on the merits of an appeal and can conduct the appeal through to conclusion. Even if you were represented by another firm initially we can still advise you.

You should get Breydons involved in your case as soon as possible. Please contact us on 01603 616000 for more advice and to find out how we can help you.